WBBA Convenes Broadband Industry Stakeholders from Across the Globe for Annual Event 2022
Successful flagship events in Amsterdam and Bangkok
The Association hosted successful flagship events in Amsterdam on 19th October and Bangkok on 28th October, convening broadband industry stakeholders throughout the world, both in person and virtually.
Representatives from some of the most renowned telecoms operators and vendors across the globe formed the impressive speaker line-up, including Nokia, China Telecom, Openreach, Chorus, Openserve, and China Unicom, to name only a few. In addition, keynote speakers joined the events from the International Telecommunication Union (ITU) – the United Nations specialized agency for information and communication technologies – and the FTTH Council Europe.
- Endorsement from Dr Li Jun, Vice President at China Telecom; Gary Nugent, CEO of Informa Tech; and David Wang, Executive of the Board, Chairman of ICT Infrastructure Managing Board at Huawei, among other leading industry figures.
- An engaging and well-attended panel session addressing how the industry is working towards achieving its sustainability goals with.
Lively panel discussions, debating key topics, such as:
- How to develop the network generational roadmap required to enable the future services and applications of 2030 and beyond
- Defining success in broadband strategies
- The importance of greater broadband investment.